How to better store the stainless steel wire mesh or other stainless steel products
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is not absolute rustless, so the correct storage of Stainless Steel Mesh and other stainless steel products is a big problem.
The corrosion resistance of stainless steel is mainly subject to its chemical elements nickel, chromium, copper, molybdenum, titanium, and others. Optional stainless Steel Wire Mesh material to be choose, because the structure and properties of stainless steel wire mesh it uses a very high demand, in addition to these stainless steel mesh storage environment is also very important, I explain below the wire mesh storage requirements for stainless steel products distributor or user.
- Stainless steel wire mesh stores required to maintain ventilation, dry and should be clean, and avoid the direct sunlight;
- Pay attention to the inclement weather, and take appropriate precautions to avoid stainless steel wire mesh products have been affected by the rain and snow ;
- Stainless steel wire mesh should be packed, to avoid contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances;
- Stainless steel wire mesh products to be classified put away, put in a roll way, each going over a quarter turning once;
- Temperature and Humidity control is very important.Temperature is best at room temperature below 25 degrees, and not too wet.
- Find any relevant problems, to quickly resolve.
I believe the above points, the customer's stainless steel wire mesh life will be considerably extended. Hope the information can help you in this field.